Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hanging with triplets

Every year I got to the NATIA conference (National Association of Techical Investigators) and this year it is held in Grape Wine, Texas.
I cannot travel or attend the show since I am carrying a water melon so Selina is going instead of me and I am staying with her 8 year old triplets. Triplets sounds like trouble but these kids are well behaved, they are so independent and helpful. They are very very good kids. Selina and I are swapping lives for a few days and I think it is a treat for both of us.
Today we went to see Inspecable Me (spelling) with the office guy's voice and it was a hilarious movie.
Tomorrow Ihop and a baseball game.

1,2 and 4 are the triplets, the little girl in the picture is Rowan.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, cute kids! It must be neat to switch lives with someone for a few days... I haven't done that yet! Hope all goes well! MMMM Ihop!! One of those places that remind me of being a kid. I like their french toast! And by the way - I will definitely let you know about how I like the espresso brewer!! :-)

    ReplyDelete