Thursday, October 14, 2010

50 Cent + Chelsea Handler = The oddest couple

I got lots done today. Ran around in Bel Air most of the day : Emissions test (Bilbesiktning for Sverige) Babies R Us, called my mom, grocery shopping, post office and all of this in the rain, with a baby and a 2 door car! I even impress myself! OMG walking around in wet socks and shoes makes me really irritated and on a bad mood.
I have to read the marketing chapter before bedtime tonight and I'm done with this weeks chores, but first I am going to read Taylor's Thurday Ten, I am obsessed, I have to read these 10 facts every Thursday.     

Now I am waiting for Chris to come home from basket ball, and see if he wants to shower with me. Save water - Shower together!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! :)
    I also heard the rumor that Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent are dating, it is such a strange pairing! Odd, but I like it at the same time. Hope you and the baby are doing well, along with Chris!

    ReplyDelete