Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh the fat feeling! Just ate good Pad Thai for lunch and tapioka pudding for dessert with Papa Jon. Good times.

Next to us, at another table was a group of people, I knew all of their faces, I know we met them at a tradeshow somwhere, but which one? We went to about 10 last year in different cities and states.. They were eyeballing us also. Are they potential customers or competition? Who knows, I just don't like when I see people I know but don't know form where. It bugs  me for a long time.

Tomorro wis the Eisemann-Curry wedding, I still don't have anything to wear so da Rosa and I are going shoppen' tonight.

Pic from 2005.. Venice Beach.





















Lyrics today:

I want to cook you a soup that warms your soul

But nothing would change, nothing would change at all
It's just a day that brings it all about
Just another day and nothing's any good

No comments:

Post a Comment