Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's unbelievable how happy I am.
Today I went for a screening, they look for defects, such as downs syndrome and similar conditions and i got to see the baby! Live on a screen, moving, sucking on his thumb, blinking with his eyes, wigling toes, kicking, holding his ears, scratching his belly. Heartbeat 150 b/min today. The screening result was good also.

It's such a happy, overwhelming, crazy feeling to see the baby move and live. I was up all night peeing so he mus tbe tired today, he did not want to be disturbed by the ultrasound probe and kicked it. Then he turned his back and went back to sleep again, just like da Rosa does when he gets disturbed in his sleep.

I am so proud and happy! And so glad the results turned out good, at least for this visual part.
If there's anything you want it is a healthy happy  kid! Nothing else really matters in comparison.

I can't wait to get to hold him and see da Rosa hold him!



No comments:

Post a Comment