Thursday, October 7, 2010

ENERGY!

Woke up well rested and happy, baby woke up only once this night I think. She ate and went back to sleep.

I woke up and she is still sleeping. I've been on a cruise ship all night in my dreams, like I so often am, esp when new things happen in my life.

Chris made me coffee this morning, just the way I like it, with milk and cinnamon and left it on the night stand. What a darling he is.The sun is shining and I am waiting for Shelby Pug to wake up so we can go out for a long walk in the fresh cool air. Oh and I attempted to do situps, I was able to do 15 not 50 like I planned. What a potato I feel like.

New header is up, but it is temporary til I have time to make a bomb diggity one, had to get the previous one down since she finally is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment