Friday, October 1, 2010

Daddy's girl

It is very cool how calm she gets when she gets to lay on her daddy's warm big chest. Falls asleep right away, and so does our puppy Shelby. I love sleeping on his chest too, but I have given that spot to the Bella-Boo now.
I can't believe she is 2 weeks tomorrow! Her social security card came in the mail yesterday, with her name on the envelope, so cute. Chris and I ate a fresh pineapple last night, and today bella has been a boobie-junkie, she gets the taste of pineapple thru the milk and seems to love it.

Our basement flooded yesterday, we've had a hurricane and 6 inches of rain in a short amount of time. No permanent damage luckily, concidering only some miles away from here cars were floating away in the flood!

















I clean and do laundry, cook and take care of baby and try to get some stroller walks with the dog, but time seems not be enough. I try to plan and use time in the smartest way. Some things will have to wait til the next day and I feel so bad when I put her in her baby swing while I try to cook or clean as I think body contact is the best for a little one, but she seems to like her swing Gigi (Chris' mom) gave her. So, back to work, everyone have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment