Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Like always, September brings a slight depression mixed with anxiety, it lasts til December at least.. I try to keep it away but here it is! Like every year. I don't think I'll ever get rid of this.

I woke up last night at 2 am, it felt like baby was coming! It hurt so bad! I walked, drank water, sat on the side of the bed, layed down, got up and walked some more and then the pain went away. Getting close maybe?

I sure do not miss my commute to work every day.. 1 hour to work, one back, traffic, tunnels..

My exit, 77 Bel Air.
















Now some cleaning!

1 comment:

  1. Any day now for you and the baby, right? I can't wait for you. I've been following you for what has felt like so long and I can't believe you're going to have a beautiful little girl soon!! It is going to be so amazing!!

    I don't like September too much either, maybe because it is back-to-school time. The worst for me is always the dreary Winter months of January-March. I wish I could fast-forward it every time...

    ReplyDelete