Saturday, August 21, 2010

FIND THE SISTER!

I am up early to go meet a Baltimore family, their nanny and fill out paperwork! But before I leave I drink my coffee, eat applejacks, facebook, check email and news and just act really slow. I cannot not multitask in the morning and my memory is bad. I cannot go and make myself a bowl of serial and coffee, I forget one of them.
I might go sit on the couch to check email but once I sit down I realize I forgot the laptop in another room.

I am looking at people's tagged pictures from last night, Friday.
One of these chicks is my sister Kia-Pants, can you guess which one it is?


3 comments:

  1. hmm, my guess is the 2nd from the right??

    Greeetings fr B-kok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above - the blonde 2nd from the right!

    ReplyDelete