Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Confession of a Shopper


In 2006 or 2007 sometime i found a website with replica bags and accesories and clicked home 2 bags, one classic Louis Vuitton and one Gucci. They gave Louis vallets for free for every order of a Louis bag also. I wasn't sure if I was going to receive these items from China and if they would be of good quality but t hey were so cheap so I gave it a try. A friend, Jennie, got the same Louis bag but a real one for $1500 something and our bags were identical when we compared them, mine even came with a authentification certificate and serial number haha..

My bags have lasted perfectly and are still in great shape. Mixed in my collection with real authentic bags no one has been able to tell the difference..Is this really so bad? Stuff for barely 60 bucks that you would end up paying thousands for.

To my huge dissapointment I can't remember the website anymore, I searched my inbox, tried to find any info, I did a google search and thousands of replica sites comes up, but they are a little more expensive and I would love to order from the same again since I know their bags and baby clothes are 100% identical..

Please let me know if you know of a site like this!

1 comment:

  1. I love that bag!!! I love it even more because you got it for 60 bucks! I can't believe some people actually spend $1000+ on those, it's a scam. I don't think I ever could. It makes me smile to think you got a real one, oh I hope it's authentic! By the looks of it it is!

    ReplyDelete