Monday, August 2, 2010

Chris worked on the kitchen cabinets all Friday, we went out to meet Nick and Tara, Corey and Katia on Saturday, guys Frisbee golfed, girls went to the mall. Later that night we ate at Fogo de Chao in the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. Good meat and good quick service.
Chris's eyes were shining, this man loves food, esp meat and having different kinds served when ever he desired made this his night, no, actually his week, maybe month.
Guess where we are going for his Birthday?

On Sunday tara and Nick left, they have wedding planning to do. My stomach hurt all night and day after all the food, but I had some things to do, I met with the group of girls I have on my Au Pair list for coffee in Ellicott City, all very nice. Chris continued on the kitchen cabinets, he is a hard working man!

2 comments:

  1. How much does it cost for an au pair? considering my childcare options as I am going back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is the au pair business coming?hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete