Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Friday.

Last night I colored my hair darker, I guess it didn't like the pool water too much last weekend. I have problems getting in and out of the bathtub, the edge is high and the tub is slippery. When I lay there I am like a seal slipping around but not getting up unless I can find something to grab on to.

We are driving to NY tonight to Chris' family, and tomorrow is the NY baby shower, very exciting! I have to check out the baby registry tonight :)

On Earth day Diana gave us 2 bags of flower seeds she got from work. One of the bags resulted in this, white flowers, this pic is taken a week ago, it's bigger and bushier now, looks nice.
The other pot is still under progress and since I don't know what it is going to be I am not sure what is weed and what is the actual plant we are waiting for.















Now work and the MVA unless it's' too crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment