Thursday, June 3, 2010

A little Ralph Lauren outfit with tiny pink roses from Wanda!

I think try to picture how this little girl will look like, and I want to hold her.
She moves more frequently, often and during all times of the day and night now. She turns and flips side like a lazy cat in the sun. I am starting to feel hick-ups, kicks and what is arms, legs and elbows. I want her to come out so we can get to know each other, I am getting inpatient like that, but I remember what a nurse friend of mine once said, the baby is as safe and close in the belly, then they grow up and leave mommy way too fast.

Name debating still going on.. you know.. Jade, Taylor, Isabella, Hailey, Lila, Lilah, Lily..
This came to mind again, it is the best poem i know, and it is about children.

Your children are not your children.

They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment