Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sending a girlfriend to New York.



















I am picking her up after school this week also. Today she asked if leprechauns are real.
I aske dwhat her mom had told her, and she said -But I am aksing you, you should know all the same things as my mom, are leprechauns for real? I told her I've never seen one but they might still excist.
The she asked if I was having a boy or a girl, the baby in the belly and I said we will find out in a month.
-How do you find out?
-The doctor puts a camera thingy on my belly and we will see the baby on a tv screen. Then they can see if it is a boy or a girl.
-But can't they just take it out instead?
-No, it's not ready?
-Whatabout next week?
-No, in September.
Sad look on her face then -Are they going to cut your belly with a real knife?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, childhood innocence!

    When I was little, my Mom sprinkled green glitter to make a leprechaun path, and I thought they were real.

    Also for the Easter bunny she used to sprinkle baby powder on the floor. They were the Easter bunnie's footprints!

    ReplyDelete