Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF!!!

I just bought and wrapped a bridal shower gift and wrote a card to future Mrs Curry.
They are getting married at the end of March, the bridal shower is tomorrow, but we are out of town so I'll miss it.

She has conviniently signed up for a registry at Bed Bath and Beyond and I love it when people do, I can just go straight to the store, buy the items wrap them and be happy knowing that the bride/birthday person/expectant mother want these things.

Trying to find a gift for someone is seriously hard.

Tonight da Rosa and I are driving to New York, his birthday is on Sunday and he is getting so big! Lots of snow there, they are expecting more tahn 18 ". I will have to wear the sexy snow cover pants of course, the ones he doesn't like. He says they make me look like a Ompa Lompa.













Party hats on at Fan-man's birthday in June.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! snow cover pants makes EVERYONE look like they belong to Mr Willy Wonka's factory!

    ReplyDelete