Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I really don't like pictures of embryos and fetuses in an early stage. Grosse!

They look like shimp.

They don't look like cute babies at all. And these pics reminds me of how fragile they are and all the thing that can go wrong and how a shrimp can become a human with att the little details involved.

This little shrimp-guy is making me tired. And all kinds of other things are going on with my skin, boobs, stomach. I ate rice pudding for breakfast and my arms turned red like they were sunburned, and they went back to normal after an hours or so. So I guess this is a sign to stay away from ricepudding.

This is what is going on in my belly right now:













Despite your baby not looking particularly human without any eyes, ears or mouth, the earliest developments of what will become the larynx, internal ear, and eye lens are already forming.

Likewise, tiny bumps are forming on your little embryo which will eventually be their cute little arms, elbows, fingers, legs, knees and toes. What’s more your little swimmer will have a teeny tiny tail by the end of this week-- but don’t worry, it’s just the end of their developing spinal cord!

No comments:

Post a Comment