Friday, December 11, 2009

Dec. 11, 2009


I drink Champagne when I win, to celebrate…and I drink Champagne when I lose, to console myself. ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

I drink anything to pass out on the couch with my mouth open. Here is a little gift for everyone at our X-mas party tonight. Boxes were so heavy i couldn' t get them out of the cart, and old lady helped me, then I felt bad thinking she might have  injured her old spine helping me lift these boxes. What if she's home crying now?

Here are some crazy huge sunglasses I found in a drawer today. I got 30 pair of glasses, I never use any of them. These were the pick of today and I sent Chris a picture message asking if he loved them or not and he said he wasn't sure.



PS. Taking pictures of yourself while driving can be dangerous, do not try this at home in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment