Monday, October 12, 2009

I need sleep.

Who doesn't? I'd like a milkshake too.

Had a great wonderful weekend in Rockland, with C's family. Everyone is great.
Dinners, guitarhero, hanging out, David's soccer game, got some fish (one of the  fish died, they are in the room me and C stayed in, hope he didn't think we killed it)
I always like the Rockland trips, it's family time, and i don't get that, since my family is overseas :(



Guys playing GH



Desy gimme dat!

I also found out yesterday I am going to Budapest -Hungary in November, for work. 
I will be there for my birthday, God, I am getting close to 30..No turning back huh.


Random thoughts:

-What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?


-I wish my gps had an "Avoid Ghetto" option.

-Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the f was going on when I first saw it.

-How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

-Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection.


- I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.  

- Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say.


Got to love the Birthday Sex Remix.. Ludacris, somewhere 03.40 into the song.. -"Who's birthday's next?"

HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment