Monday, July 13, 2009

Memphis!

My co-worker Christian and I left Sun morning at 6 am and got here around 9pm. That's a 15 hours drive. Made it here safe and good, checked in, got all our stuff up to our rooms and then out for dinner to kind of check in with each other and brief.
Ok, and that freakin food made me sooo sick that I had nightmares and woke up with that horrible feeling of food poisoning. Not cool.
But I looove Memphis, all the Elvis stuff, the way they talk and the smell of BBQ on the streets.
It is a little more decadent and 50's, and old school romantic, I wish that my man was here tho, he knows good food and fun places, that's why he is so cool.
Hope fully I'll get to go and take pictures one of these nights and meet Elvis.
I wish everyone a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA.VISIT MALAYSIA SOMETIME WITH YOUR MAN AND I WILL TAKE YOU AROUND.GRACE & PEACE BE WITH YOU. VIJAY

    ReplyDelete